Gail Carriger’s SOULLESS is a comedy of manners set in Victorian London, so to help set the mood we’ve just launched the Soulless Victorian Dress-Up Doll, (the flash and illustration are by the very talented Sarah Vaughn.) SOULLESS will be in bookstores at the end of September. Enjoy the game!
Why do some readers think that my fantasy novel sounds like science fiction? Though...
Where writers don’t get their ideas - an article by A J Dalton (www.ajdalton.eu), Gollancz...
- The Wolves of London by Mark Morris
- The Abyss Beyond Dreams by Peter F. Hamilton
- Cat Out of Hell by Lynne Truss
- Jeyn Roberts Interview
- Red Tide by Larry Niven, Brad R. Torgersen and Matthew J. Harrington
- The Abyss Beyond Dreams by Peter F Hamilton (Chronicle of the Fallers #1)
- Shield and Crocus by Michael R. Underwood
- Proxima by Stephen Baxter
- The Quirks of Playing in Two Sandboxes: Erin Lindsey on Pseudonyms [GUEST POST]
- World War 1 Short Stories