Gail Carriger’s SOULLESS is a comedy of manners set in Victorian London, so to help set the mood we’ve just launched the Soulless Victorian Dress-Up Doll, (the flash and illustration are by the very talented Sarah Vaughn.) SOULLESS will be in bookstores at the end of September. Enjoy the game!
Why do some readers think that my fantasy novel sounds like science fiction? Though...
Where writers don’t get their ideas - an article by A J Dalton (www.ajdalton.eu), Gollancz...
- Extinction Game by Gary Gibson
- Jacob Cooper Interview
- The Relic Guild by Edward Cox
- Rules and Ornaments in Secondary World Fantasy by Robert Jackson Bennett [Guest Post]
- Shattered Pillars by Elizabeth Bear (The Eternal Sky #2)
- Double Star by Robert A. Heinlein
- There is No Genre, Only Story by Kameron Hurley (MIRROR EMPIRE Blog Tour)
- City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett
- The JAG in Space series by John G Hemry
- The Midnight Queen by Sylvia Izzo Hunter (Noctis Magicae, Book 1)