Artistic Whispers Productions has staged a wonderful full-cast reading of chapter one of Gail Carriger’s forthcoming SOULLESS. Listen to it here. And while you’re listening, explore the Victorian fashion of SOULLESS.
Why do some readers think that my fantasy novel sounds like science fiction? Though...
Where writers don’t get their ideas - an article by A J Dalton (www.ajdalton.eu), Gollancz...
SFFWorld Review of the Year, 2013 So here we are again: our SFFWorld review of...
- Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- Tom Doyle Interview
- The Shadow Throne by Django Wexler (Book Two of The Shadow Campaigns)
- Mr Mercedes by Stephen King
- Why Urban Fantasy Might Sound Like Science Fiction by Tom Doyle
- Where writers don’t get their ideas – an article by A J Dalton.
- The Three by Sarah Lotz
- Interview: AJ Dalton
- News: Gollancz Festival 2014 Announced
- The Thousand Names by Django Wexler (Book One of The Shadow Campaigns)