Artistic Whispers Productions has staged a wonderful full-cast reading of chapter one of Gail Carriger’s forthcoming SOULLESS. Listen to it here. And while you’re listening, explore the Victorian fashion of SOULLESS.
Why do some readers think that my fantasy novel sounds like science fiction? Though...
Where writers don’t get their ideas - an article by A J Dalton (www.ajdalton.eu), Gollancz...
- ML Brennan Interview
- Lock In by John Scalzi
- The Bloodbound by Erin Lindsey
- Sci-Fi Chronicles, Edited by Guy Haley
- The Wolves of London by Mark Morris
- The Abyss Beyond Dreams by Peter F. Hamilton
- Cat Out of Hell by Lynne Truss
- Jeyn Roberts Interview
- Red Tide by Larry Niven, Brad R. Torgersen and Matthew J. Harrington
- The Abyss Beyond Dreams by Peter F Hamilton (Chronicle of the Fallers #1)