Artistic Whispers Productions has staged a wonderful full-cast reading of chapter one of Gail Carriger’s forthcoming SOULLESS. Listen to it here. And while you’re listening, explore the Victorian fashion of SOULLESS.
Why do some readers think that my fantasy novel sounds like science fiction? Though...
Where writers don’t get their ideas - an article by A J Dalton (www.ajdalton.eu), Gollancz...
- The Abyss Beyond Dreams by Peter F. Hamilton
- Cat Out of Hell by Lynne Truss
- Jeyn Roberts Interview
- Red Tide by Larry Niven, Brad R. Torgersen and Matthew J. Harrington
- The Abyss Beyond Dreams by Peter F Hamilton (Chronicle of the Fallers #1)
- Shield and Crocus by Michael R. Underwood
- Proxima by Stephen Baxter
- The Quirks of Playing in Two Sandboxes: Erin Lindsey on Pseudonyms [GUEST POST]
- World War 1 Short Stories
- Andrew Leon Hudson Interview