Hit man or assassin novels

Discussion in 'General Fiction' started by SLASH, Sep 27, 2010.

1. DominusDeus

DominusDeus New Member

A bit of a bump from the past, but here are some that I've read in the last few months:

The John Rain series, as previously mentioned, and the two Ben Treven tie-en novels by the same author (they go between books 6 and 7 of the Rain series).

The Butcher's Boy, Sleeping Dogs, and The Informant by Thomas Perry

The Gray Man, On Target, and Ballistic by Mark Greaney

The Jack Reacher series by Lee Child. Not a hitman/assassin series, but it involves an former Army MP investigator (the type of person an Army MP is afraid of) wandering across country and usually walking into some sort of bad situation in whatever town he is in, and has to kick ass and take names to get out of and/or solve the situation.

2. heretics fork

heretics fork Curmudgeon

The Quarry books by Max Allen Collins and the "Black" books by Loren Estleman

3. genitalestetik

genitalestetik New Member

Genital estetik

wow so nice….i appreciated …ou Had created an amazing site here.It is for those who are actually in this specific topic is mainly interested in this post useful tips.Thanks For Sharing Such a wonderful information. Great Useful links too. I like it!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Genital estetik.

4. Verywierd

Verywierd New Member

Matt Helm is my favourite character. He's polite and charming, while totally ruthless without being sadistically evil. I still have all his books in paperback.

5. CarlAlves

CarlAlves Carl Alves

Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett is fantastic. I just read a good one Collision by Jeff Abbot.