New Blog--Guerrilla WarFare For Writers.

Discussion in 'Promotion Zone' started by Triceratops, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Triceratops

Triceratops Browser

I'd like to invite any and all to my newish Blog, Guerrilla Warfare For Writers. I talk about writing tips and strategies, info pertinent to increasing your publishing odds. Today's topic is HAVE METAPHORS AND SIMILES--WILL TRAVEL. But there's lots of other subjects appearing in the back-list, with something, I hope for everyone.

http://guerrillawarfareforwriters.b...-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=34

Cheers,

Chris

2. N. E. White

N. E. White Moderator Staff Member

Hey Chris, Nice blog. Some good articles in there. I'll come back to read more.

I did buy your ebook and started it, but it got pushed to the back burner. I'll try to get it back on the front burner soonish. :)

3. Triceratops

Triceratops Browser

Apprecitate much, tmso! I hope you like PJ and can comment on it. Yeah, that backburner is a favorite dumping ground for me. So little time and so much to do!

chris

4. Triceratops

Triceratops Browser

5. mrfancypants

mrfancypants Registered User

I'll also add... very nicely written posts. At least as someone who just took a foray into the world (as I am now finding it is, apparently) of publishing on Amazon, seemed very timely for me. I'll have to browse through your older posts and see what I can learn.

6. Triceratops

Triceratops Browser

Thanks, mrfancypants. Yes, there's some very useful tidbits in earlier posts about promo and marketing on Amazon, whether trade or self-e-published. There's a technique I call "staggering" that might interest you, and prequel shorts that might enlighten you on how to use the system to its advantage. I'm still learning, but I've raised sales about 400%. Nothing huge, but a vast improvement over where I once was.

chris