Hello, I'm new to this site, just joined up in fact. I have had an interest in UFOs and the possibility of alien visitation for some time. I have done a reasonable amount of research on the subject and have come across the same old stories and the same questions over and over again. Are we really being visited by aliens? If so why are they here? Why don't we have any physical evidence or good quality photo's of them? I believe that 99% of what is put forward as 'truth' about this subject is nonsense. That said, I do think there's something to it, the remaining 1% is very, very interesting. I have given my opinion (for what it's worth) on the subject of alien visitation and a few other conspiracy theories wrapped up in an adventure story that's a bit like 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'. It's set in the UK in 1991. It tells the story of a couple of UFOs that are detected on radar and are then positively identified by the military as being the real thing, real alien spacecraft. The military then swings into action.