Newsletter and International Ordering Information

Discussion in 'Fantasy / Horror' started by Gary Wassner, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Gary Wassner

Gary Wassner GemQuest

If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, follow the link below and click on SUBSCRIBE

http://garywassner.com/bio.html

Thanks

For all of you who reside outside of the U.S. and who have asked where you can buy the GemQuest books, here is the best way to do it. If you live in Canada simply purchase them through Amazon.ca. If you live in Europe, Amazon.uk and Amazon.de sell them as well. For Australia follow these simple steps:

The best way for people to order if outside the US is to simply email Zach at Orders@windstormcreative.com . He will handle everything -- including making sure you get a 20% discount and the best deal on shipping (like the flat rate $9.00/$12.00 box).

However, international buyers often follow the link at Windstorm's webcenter and follow those guidelines instead. http://www.windstormcreative.com/global/customers.htm They simply place their order, pay the US shipping amount, and get billed for the difference the same day.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2005
  2. Gary Wassner

Gary Wassner GemQuest

3. Morwenna

Morwenna Morwenna

Bugs?

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter, Gary, but the link doesn't work (the US one). Also, there is no way to scroll the pages or windows down on garywassner.com.

P.S. Just finished reading Revenge of the Elves and loved it! Can't wait for the next one.

4. Gary Wassner

Gary Wassner GemQuest

Glad you liked it!

I'm changing my web hosting service and the links aren't working right now. It may be a while....

I would suggest that you check in on my forum for updates and info until the links are back in operation.

But I must apologize for my infrequent posts of late. I'm working hard on book V, the final book in the series, and I haven't been around much recently.
    I do check in regularly. I just don't have too much time for discussions these days.

5. Morwenna

Morwenna Morwenna

I think we'll all forgive you if it means getting book V out sooner! lol :p