old sci-fi paperbacks '38-'71

Discussion in 'Promotion Zone' started by Rob, Mar 6, 2000.

1. Rob

Rob New Member

I recently have come accross 88 old science fiction paperbacks (Amazing Stories- Nov.'38, Feb. & June '39, Thrilling Wonder Stories- Feb & April '39, Doc Savage-May '38 & Jan.'42, Startling Stories- Nov.'48, Analog- '61-65, Astounding Science Fiction-'45-59, and various other titles ranging from '40-71.Authors included are Frank Herbert, Isaac Asimov, Ray Radbury, Poul Anderson, A.E.van Vogt, L.Sprague de Camp, Arthur C. Clark,L. Ron Hubbard, Harry Harrison, Eric Frank Russell, James Blish,ed Earl Repp, and many more that I have never heard of but you may have. If interested in any or all contact me through the Private Messaging system here at SFFWorld.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
  2. Azurehero

Azurehero New Member

You like the older, good authors? Look no further that Robert A. Heinlein my friend. Start with "Time Enough For Love".

3. Agnwstos

Agnwstos New Member

!

hi !

i posted a serch request for THE RELIC by Frank Russell! any luck there??

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
  4. Hobbit

Hobbit Administrator Staff Member

For Sale/Want ads are not something we do at SFFWorld, but I've moved the thread to the Promotion Zone for now.

I've also taken out your email address, Rob, as posting such things often lead to you getting Spam on this Internet thingy.

However, if people are interested, I would suggest that they contact you through the Private Messaging system.

M.

5. Agnwstos

Agnwstos New Member

hmm thx!

interesting , Bob. As i wrote , I'm trying to find "the cosmic relic" , by F.Russell. Dates back to 1947 , and re-posted during the 60's.Any luck there?