Vault of Heaven

Discussion in 'Fantasy / Horror' started by bigal123, Jun 30, 2012.

1. bigal123

bigal123 Registered User

Does anybody know how many books are in this series? Or when book 2 will be released? Can't seem to find the answers, not even on Orullian's own website.

Thanks.

2. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Staff

I'm pretty sure Peter is working on it, but I've not heard anything about the next one. I would assume early 2013 is the earliest we'll see it.

3. Mark_P

Mark_P Registered User

I think I remember reading somewhere that it's supposed to be six books, but I can't remember where. If it seems like it's taking him a long time to complete book two, it's likely because (according to his blog) he's trying to juggle writing time alongside working a full-time job and spending time with his family. Kudos to him that he can make it all work.

4. bigal123

bigal123 Registered User

Wow! Six books?! I was seriously considering investing money in this series, but now I'm definitely not. Thanks for the info.

5. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Staff

Book 2 is finished, apparently. Not sure if that includes editing and proofing, though.

6. Rob B

Rob B \m/ BEER \m/ Staff Member

I think, according to a few Twitter posts from Peter, it still needs to go through editing/proofing, but he handed in what he considers HIS final draft.

I had my issues with the first book, but he's got a lot of potential I'd like to see in the next volume.

7. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Staff

Got my copy of The Unremembered in May, but it's quite big and that's putting me off. Really need to get to it at some point.