View Full Version : Naruto: choose your own team

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

tooeviltoknow
March 31st, 2005, 07:30 PM
My friends and I are huge fan of Naruto. We agree on pretty much the same thing when it comes to Naurto. But the one thing that we can't agree on is who would make a good team. For me it's Kabuto, Gaara, and Neji. For my friend it's Haku, Sasuke, and Rock Lee.

Now it's your turn, so which three man, or woman, team do you think would be the supreme ninja?

saintjon
March 31st, 2005, 11:27 PM
unfortunately I've only read to issue 8 so I only know 3 of the ninja students...

Quagmire
April 1st, 2005, 09:29 AM
Anybody's ultimate team should always include Naruto!

I would put Sasuke and Gaara next. If we're only looking for guys from the Leaf village, then it's Neji over Gaara.

I really like Shikimaru but the guy is such a lazy ass...reminds me of me :)

I think I'm already over 25 episodes behind so I don't know the latest progress these kids have had.

tooeviltoknow
April 2nd, 2005, 09:40 AM
unfortunately I've only read to issue 8 so I only know 3 of the ninja students...

You can download it at www.gotwoot.net, but first you'll need software that lets you read the file... http://www.int64.org/arctic.html

And try this website as well, http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/

tooeviltoknow
April 2nd, 2005, 09:49 AM
http://narutofan.com/index.php/content-character%20biographies,index

This link shows their powers and what not.

Ramz
April 2nd, 2005, 06:40 PM
The best Naruto team (imo of course) baring people like Kakashi, Gai, Oro, the 5th, and pervert sensei would most likely include Shikamaru as team leader, Naruto as power house mother ****er, and I'd end it off with Neji, due to the Byakugan.

Ramz
April 2nd, 2005, 06:43 PM
Get ON that already.

saintjon
April 2nd, 2005, 06:52 PM
It's on the agenda man.

P.S. I have over 200x as many posts as you here :O, but I guess the comparison at your forums would be just as ridiculous.

Ramz
April 2nd, 2005, 07:12 PM
lol, you know how I do things.

tooeviltoknow
April 2nd, 2005, 07:57 PM
The best Naruto team (imo of course) baring people like Kakashi, Gai, Oro, the 5th, and pervert sensei would most likely include Shikamaru as team leader, Naruto as power house mother ****er, and I'd end it off with Neji, due to the Byakugan.

Long range attack against Neji and Shikamaru. As for Naruto, his main weakness is his friends. The weakest (but smartest) would be Shikamaru, isolate him and attack with all you got, just make sure he doesn't use that Shadow Binding move. Once that's done break his hands :D. Use him as bait to lure Naruto in and kill both of them.

As for Neji, Byakugan is the worst. Long ranged attack would work... but then again, he does have that Heavenly Spin AND The 64 hands of Hakke, interesting...