PDA

View Full Version : Bones of Dominion

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Steven Savile
September 5th, 2001, 03:28 AM
First, I just wanted to drop in and say hello - I found this place totally by accident but have spent most of last night cruising the boards and reading the comments. Normally I shy away from these public places as everything seems to end in a flamewar but I enjoyed what I read, so I hope you'll indulge a newbie. Anyway, I am sure by the time you find this there will be a few *Kane* posts scattered around the messageboards as I add my 2p/2c.

I thought my first post should be in the writing section, as my first fantasy novel has just placed with a major UK publisher. It's only a short one at 300 pages, but rather like the Pawn of Prophecy it serves as an introduction, not a banquet. There are four books in the series (or there will be when I get my finger out and write the next one, and the next...) and it is dark. There isn't another series quite like it (at least I think so...) so anyway, just wanted to say hi... now I'll go and do some serious posting http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/smile.gif

KATS
September 5th, 2001, 05:28 AM
" . . . as my first fantasy novel has just placed with a major UK publisher."

Welcome and congrats!!

Steven Savile
September 5th, 2001, 07:44 AM
Kats, thanks for the welcome. Had some problems with the loading speed of the boards this afternoon, but everything seems dandy... I'm going to talk to my editor about some kind of offer for sffworld, see if we can do anything to celebrate the launch of BoD next year... seems like there are a lot of articulate readers and writers here...