Pages : [1] 2

Solaar
April 22nd, 2005, 11:57 AM
Anyone reading this title?

Solaar
the curious

Hellsfire
April 27th, 2005, 08:00 AM
I've read it. Like all things about zombies, it's good because it deals with human nature.

northerain
April 27th, 2005, 10:19 AM
It's excellent! Thats all I have to say about it. I can't wait for the next issue. Its about zombies(which are cool), but as the above said, it deals with human nature as well.

Warewolf
April 27th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Probably the best book on the stands today. Outstanding characterization, great tension, jaw dropping cliffhangers. It didn't really get rolling until about issue 6 or 7, but it's really taken off from there.

Solaar
April 29th, 2005, 12:02 PM
I've just finished the first two graphic novels. Ths art is ok and some of the characterisations are a little OTT but other than that its not a bad yarn at all.

Solaar
will keep reading

mwumbalope
November 19th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Started reading this and loved it, but then it lost me.
I think when they went to the prison, it just lost something
and got stuck in a rut.

Wulfa_Jones
January 20th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Seems to have been a sudden increase in Zombie related comics over the past few months. The only one I picked up was Romero's Toe Tags but I didn't enjoy it.

Deornoth
April 26th, 2007, 06:57 AM
I'm a big fan of this series and have just started reviewing the graphic novels for my Blog ;)
It looks like the next issue is going to be pretty special as well... :cool:

Wolverine
April 26th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I just got into this series. I've read the last few single issues and I've read the first two trades.

tpetty
May 10th, 2007, 08:14 PM
It's good. Passable art and interesting story. If you're interested, the most economical way to read this is probably to but a group of the trades on ebay.