kater
April 27th, 2005, 06:40 AM
You're absolutely right - so get back on topic :p

tooeviltoknow
April 29th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Ogg... I see now, interesting...

Zanzibar
April 29th, 2005, 10:33 AM
evil, your answer lies here: http://www.sffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10331 (though it might dissuade you from wanting to become one of them :) ).

kater
April 29th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Ogg... I see now, interesting...

I keep forgetting that members here haven't ever had the pleasure of meeting Ogg, this should give you an inkling http://www.sffworld.com/forums/member.php?u=927

tooeviltoknow
April 29th, 2005, 11:34 AM
I keep forgetting that members here haven't ever had the pleasure of meeting Ogg, this should give you an inkling http://www.sffworld.com/forums/member.php?u=927

Bitten more than I can chew...

Lifino
April 29th, 2005, 07:09 PM
I remember a day, many moons ago. A day both thrilling and sad. The time I was a mod for a day... I can honestly say I've seen Hell and lived to tell of my experiences... Between you/me, it ain't all it's cracked up to be. Everybody sitting around arguing over how they were going to pay all the bills this month, and how Juzzza left The Seat up again. Discussing the latest issue of Moderator Monthly and "how that magazine needs a new editor, they no longer are in touch with todays Working Moderator." Ogg sitting in the corner trying to eek out another few baud from the system... Nothing like the teacher's lounge at your prep school...

Back to the topic: Quick links, New posts... On to the Blogs and check the few I care to follow - they almost never add anything... Then on to the Funzone for some good 'ol international American debauchery... Then on to LERSOC... All of this is ofcourse after checking my email, and GoogleNews...

intensityxx
April 29th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Quick links, New posts... On to the Blogs and check the few I care to follow - they almost never add anything... Then on to the Funzone for some good 'ol international American debauchery... Then on to LERSOC... All of this is ofcourse after checking my email, and GoogleNews...And I thought the Funzone debauchery drooped when I departed. ;) Good to know you're all still debauching. Keep it up. :eek: :D

I've often wondered why some members have 73,423 posts to their name and I've never seen them before. This is a good place to find out why.

And also tidbits like tooevil apparently has a mouthful of Ogg's toenails. I also learned that I seriously need to get more PM's so I can be popular too. :(

Mostly I go to the Fantasy and Science Fiction books fora. I get email alerts when there's a post in a topic I'm following, so I go to those first. A few times a week I browse for new/revived topics. Sometimes I look in General Discussion.

I just started using a free, web-based rss reader to check blogs and other sites I like keeping up with. I lovelovelove it.

MrBF1V3
May 1st, 2005, 05:33 PM
I'm confused, (according to a great many people...but that's another topic) there are those who haven't put General Discussion in their lists, and yet they answered this one.

Just having fun. Keep answering though, I didn't think about just checking new posts instead of going to my usual locations, I'll have to try that. Realistically, I couldn't really miss anything, huh?

And who are these people who get to read their PMs every time they log on? I get one or two a month, on good months.

B5

Gemini
May 1st, 2005, 07:55 PM
I usualy lurk around in the Official Author froums, then I go to my User cp, then it's New Posts and finaly i see who's online. The End :D

Kamakhya
May 3rd, 2005, 08:02 PM
Without fail, SF book forum is my first stop. Then I go to the staff hell. If I have time and want to look around, I hit General Discussion, maybe Fantasy and/or TV/Movies. Every once in a while, I check out Games.

PMs? What's that? <j/k>