View Full Version : Where do you go?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3

MrBF1V3
April 24th, 2005, 12:44 AM
I'm just being nosey. I realized I have fallen into a specific pattern when I click into sffworld.

I go to the Writing forum, then to General Discussion, then I go to Stories/Poems. Sometimes I visit TV & Film or Science Fiction or some of the others, though very rarely.

So. When you log on, where do you go?

B5

Leiali
April 24th, 2005, 07:04 AM
I start with general discussion then tv and film, then I visit the author threads that I write in, then I surf a bit through the sci fi and general fiction parts before I go to Fantasy books....Most of the time anyway! I tend to look everywhere except the writing bit because I don't write and I feel like I am intruding. I think I've only looked there once and never written in a thread.

Monty Mike
April 24th, 2005, 02:12 PM
thinking about it now, I always go from Games to General Discussion to TV & Film to Fantasy to Sci-Fi. Pretty much everytime..... :confused:

tooeviltoknow
April 24th, 2005, 02:19 PM
First I go to the User CP to see if I got any replies, then to the writing thread, after that it's the stories/poems, just to see if anyone posted any new stories. Last, I would go to the funzone.

kegasaurus
April 24th, 2005, 02:30 PM
You guys wanna try going to the seventh layer of hell, take a sniff of Lucifer's neck... You don't have moderator's privileges?

magze
April 24th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Fantasy, then general discussion, tv and film, and browse the others now and again never been to fun zone.

Solaar
April 24th, 2005, 04:41 PM
I check my subscribed threads then to new posts.

Solaar
the systematic

kater
April 24th, 2005, 05:37 PM
I go to my new private messages, then the seventh level of hell ... I mean the staff section :D onward to the Games section followed by GD. Next comes Film+Tv, Writing and a few of the Author's own section.

Eldanuumea
April 24th, 2005, 06:04 PM
PM box first, then staff forum, general discussion, and Funzone. After that if stioll have surf time I look into Fantasy, Horror, and movie/tv stuff.

MrBF1V3
April 24th, 2005, 08:52 PM
...I tend to look everywhere except the writing bit because I don't write and I feel like I am intruding. I think I've only looked there once and never written in a thread.

I can't imagine anywhere you would not be welcome. Considering how many threads in the writing section are asking for critiques, a reader would be great.

Some of you have to check your PMs? Mine opens a window in front of my face and doesn't go away until I deal with it. On the other hand, I didn't include checking PMs on my list because I don't get one every day. (This is not a request BTW)

Thanks for the answers, very interesting. (Also thanks in advance for the next answers).
B5