PDA

View Full Version : What is it?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Penumbra
October 2nd, 2001, 11:02 AM
You walk across the unused ballfield taking a shortcut to the grocery store when you are confronted by an immense cube of black with a door in the middle of it at the bottom. You open it and......

Use 100 words or less. Be at you fantasy best and show us what you've got. http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/wink.gif

Rob B
October 2nd, 2001, 11:08 AM
Penumbra:

This is a good topic.

We have similar "group/collabrative stories" like this in the Writing Forum and they are popular topics.

I've moved the topic to the writing forum.

~~FitzFlagg~~

voider
October 2nd, 2001, 02:38 PM
Out came a cascade of windows Millenium boxes spilling out onto the center field.

"You can use this stuff for batting practice" said the bio engineered creature as he slid out of the hatch that had opened to full view."

"It gave the Borg oueen the run's,then it locked up her whole system. we're afraid she'll blow any time now."

"Now you can deal with it," he said giving me a quick wink.

As I stood there with my mouth hanging open,like I was trying to catch flies in a barnyard, he reached into his pocket and handed me.......

Lady_Linda
October 3rd, 2001, 07:34 AM
As I stood there with my mouth hanging open, like I was trying to catch flies in a barnyard, he reached into his pocket and handed me the biggest gold star I've ever seen. The glossy material was chipped in places but it didn't seem to matter.

"Don't drop it whatever you do." He said. "The unicorns would run you down."

I didn't quite know what to do, but nevertheless...

milamber_reborn
October 14th, 2001, 05:06 PM
I don't quite know what to do but I stashed the star in my trusty ten pocket coat and entered the cube.

At first I was taken aback by the complexity of the textures. It made Quake look like it was made with dull brown and grey textures. As for the controls, I could not make head nor tail of them.

I turned my head to face the Queen...