PDA

View Full Version : how about the new Family Guy:)

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Cwass
May 24th, 2005, 08:05 PM
personally i feel that it has gotten better since season 3. even though only two episodes have aired so far, i found htem incredibly funny, as well as my friends who i watch it with. i was jsut wondering how everyone else felt about them. and if you all think there will be another season after this one ends. becuase as we all know, family guy has yet to complete a season and continue to the next season directly. or is it jsut a DVd phenomenom?

Bitter Buffalo
June 4th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Yes, the new epidsoes are great IMHO. That must of killed Seth to sit on all that comic gold for what? 2 years or so. Glad its back on the air. :)

American Dad has turned out to be pretty funny too.

DanielFullard
June 9th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Sucha great show. I spend hours just watching the DVD's. I say to myslef...right Ill watch one epiosde before going to bed and end up watching 5 or 6.

Bring it back and Bring it to terrestril uk tv

Quagmire
June 9th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Just a small town girl...livin in a lonely world...she took the midnight train goin anywhere...

oh man, that was freakin hilarious!!

DanielFullard
June 9th, 2005, 10:10 AM
"Remeber that time when you narated your life"

The show is perfect and makes the simpsons look like kitty litter

BlackCauldron
June 10th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Have there been 4 so far? I think two were really good and the other two were a little disappointing. Still, light years better than what Simpsons is now.

Cwass
June 10th, 2005, 09:52 AM
i think only 3 episodes were shown thus far. they took two weeks off becuase of star wars i think, so they could show episodes I and II. but it was on last sunday, and a new one again this coming sunday....i persoanlly cant wait

BlackCauldron
June 26th, 2005, 05:18 PM
With all the crap during the summer on TV, it is great to have new Family Guy on Sundays.