PDA

View Full Version : New Look of Site

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

rune
November 10th, 2001, 11:49 PM
I think the new look of this site is great, much better. I was very presently surprised to see one of my stories with such a good rating, Thanks ever so much for all the support other readers and authors have given me to get that rating.

I have finished the whole of Seducer of Souls now, but I wont try and post it until Chapter 5 as been put up. I did send it some time ago, so no doubt there is a back log and I dont want to make the situation worse by sending another submittion.

Once again thanks for all your support and congratulations on the new improved look.

lior
November 11th, 2001, 09:51 AM
Yep, I agree, the new look is great! http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/smile.gif

An8el
November 11th, 2001, 12:27 PM
Rune, I think you should go ahead and send the second submission. Otherwise we'll have to wait forever for that next chapter that you've already finished! I think the problem is just getting around to doing all of them at once, so I don't think another story makes much difference, right guys?
Yeah, I think this is a great site, but the most importantly, I like the people on it.
Thanks all!

rune
November 14th, 2001, 06:39 AM
I have now submitted the last few chapters of Seducer of Souls. There are only 4 left and I am eager for advise on how the story concluded.

Caliban
November 14th, 2001, 09:59 AM
Everyone is talking about how great this site is in comparison to how it was before.

I agree that it's a great site, but now I am curious...What was specifically improved?

thanks