PDA

View Full Version : starcraft broodwar

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

dosmaster5000
June 9th, 2005, 11:34 AM
I am incarcerated at a youth correctional facility right now and I have limited access to the internet. I am trying to set up a turn based version of starcraft that I can play on graph paper I have. Basically what I need is the name of each race, and the names of all of the unit and buildings for each race. This will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Zanzibar
June 12th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Here you go, pal. I'm pretty sure I got everything. I must say, your idea is an interesting one. I've never seen it done before, except for games getting translated into boardgames (i.e. Doom). If you wouldn't mind, could you maybe put some of the rules up here, or explain how it works? I'd be interested to know.

The three races are Protoss, Zerg, and Terran. I'm assuming that you know what they all are and just need the complete list. If you don't know what some of them are just ask, and I'll be more than happy to tell you. Hope the screws let you guys have printers :).

Protoss
Foot units: Probe, Zealot, Dragoon, High Templar, Dark Templar, Archon, Dark Archon, and Reaver.

Air units: Corsair, Scout, Shuttle, Arbiter, Carrier, and Observer.

Buildings: Pylon, Nexus, Robotics Facility, Assimilator, Observatory, Photon Cannon, Gateway, Citadel of Adun, Cybernetics Core, Templar Archives, Forge, Fleet Beacon, Stargate, Arbiter Tribunal, Robotics Support, and Shield Battery.

Zerg
Foot units: Broodling, Drone, Zergling, Hydralisk, Ultralisk, Defiler, Lurker, and Infested Terran.

Air units: Overlord, Mutalisk, Guardian, Queen, Scourge, and Devourer.

Buildings: Hatchery, Lair, Hive, Infested Command Center, Nydas Canal, Hydralisk Den, Defiler Mound, Greater Spire, Queen's Nest, Evolution Chamber, Ultralisk Cavern, Spire, Spawning Pool, Creep Colony, Spore Colony, Sunken Colony, and Extractor.

Terran
Foot units: SCV, Marine, Ghost, Vulture, Goliath, Siege Tank, Medic, and Firebat.

Air units: Wraith, Science Vessel, Battlecruiser, Valkyrie, and Dropship.

Buildings: Command Center (addons: Comsat Station and Nuclear Silo), Refinery, Supply Depot, Barracks, Acadamy, Factory (addon: Machine Shop), Starport (addon: Control Tower), Science Facility (addons: Covert Ops and Physics Lab), Engineering Bay, Armory, Bunker, and Missle Turret.

dosmaster5000
June 13th, 2005, 04:46 PM
It may take a while to get it all set up, but I'll get the stuff done