PDA

View Full Version : Killzone?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Razael
June 28th, 2005, 02:27 AM
Hey do you know something about that game. I've wacthed about that one in a gaming show and it looks great. I've heard is only for PS2, is there a chance to see it for PC

kater
June 28th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Killzone and the PS3 sequel Killzone 2 that you probably saw on TV are both made by Guerrilla who have an exclusive contract with Sony, so unfortunately you are only likely to see either game on a Playstation for the forseeable future.

Bitter Buffalo
June 28th, 2005, 09:51 AM
I heard it was over-hyped as the "Halo-killer" but it could barely run on the PS2 without a lot of graphical glitches. Maybe on the PS3 it will be a different story. Sure has a great look to it, but it's gonna need vechicles in it if they want to compete with Halo 2.

Zanzibar
June 28th, 2005, 10:34 AM
That Halo-killer junk is crap. The game doesn't stack up to Halo but that doesn't matter. It's still a great game, definitely worth playing. I'd say it's the second-best shooter on the PS2 (after Timesplitters of course :) ). Wonderful art style, great story telling, and incredible atmosphere. Plus you can pick between four different characters, some of whom can access different areas, and doing so changes your path for each mission. I didn't notice any graphical glitches, though a few sound hang-ups pervaded. Sometimes, for seemingly no reason, certain guns would stop making noise. That's not difficult to get over however and it isn't a big deal. Play it! Halo sucks!

Razael
June 28th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Hm i've heard there aint gonna be any PS3

kater
June 28th, 2005, 04:07 PM
I'm afraid your a little behind the times Razael, read this: http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=35813&subsectionid=1585

milamber_reborn
June 28th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Jump on Fileplanet.com and grab the Killzone 2 Trailer. Looks cool, just hope that the developers lift the gameplay to a higher standard.

Razael
June 29th, 2005, 04:58 AM
I'm afraid your a little behind the times Razael, read this: http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=35813&subsectionid=1585

Sorry for long time i was away from any news. Thanks for the info

kater
June 29th, 2005, 07:01 AM
No worries :) - you obviously missed E3 recently where all the new systems and games were shown, there should be a whole bunch of stuff on that link I gave you to help you catch up, enjoy :)

Razael
June 30th, 2005, 05:24 AM
thnkas. I wasnt able to catch the last E3. Im from Bulgaria and besides i've got a lot of working and traveling...