View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Cwass
June 29th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Kingdom Hearts 1 was one of my favorite games...i played it at least 10x by now. a few monhts ago i heard that a 2nd was coming out...which was supposed to be in April for the US and now is pushed back till september for the US. anyway i found this trailer online.....not the most game oriented trailer, but it does show a lot. however it doesnt explain the new parts of the game which i have read in a magazine...but anyway here is the website for the trailer i saw http://www.gamershell.com/download_4300.shtml

Becks
July 1st, 2005, 12:07 PM
Ive never played on Kingdom Hearts before............................................ ......................................

Zanzibar
July 1st, 2005, 12:12 PM
Always looked a little wonky to me. I can only take Disney in very small amounts.

Final07
July 1st, 2005, 12:35 PM
I could never play Kingdom Hearts, sure I like FF bit of it in there, but I found I shunned the idea of playing with Disney characters. From the reviews I've heard though, it sounds like a pretty good game. But still can't play it, seems too childish.

Becks
July 1st, 2005, 01:59 PM
Disney chaRACTERS, are you kidding me, there is no way im playin it then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cwass
July 1st, 2005, 05:29 PM
its actually pretty dark for disney. SquarEnix made the game and designed it and all jsut threw in disney for the plots and characters.....but it also has septhoroth and Cloud yuffie, wakka and tidus as kids...etc.
the fighting is really cool too becuase you can command donald and goofy who are your companions throughout (you also use people like peter pan, jack (from a nightmare before xmas) beast(beauty and the beast)tarzan etc)
and the story is done so well, and the character voices are incredible. jsut becuase it is disney dont shy away from it, it really is a great game lots of fun to play and sidequests throughout it so its time consuming.

Becks
July 1st, 2005, 05:39 PM
its actually pretty dark for disney. SquarEnix made the game and designed it and all jsut threw in disney for the plots and characters.....but it also has septhoroth and Cloud yuffie, wakka and tidus as kids...etc.
the fighting is really cool too becuase you can command donald and goofy who are your companions throughout (you also use people like peter pan, jack (from a nightmare before xmas) beast(beauty and the beast)tarzan etc)
and the story is done so well, and the character voices are incredible. jsut becuase it is disney dont shy away from it, it really is a great game lots of fun to play and sidequests throughout it so its time consuming.

I dont actually know half of the characters!!!
But the best RPG in my opinion is def. Dark Chronicle!!!!!

Dean
August 25th, 2005, 11:07 AM

My friend has the game but I don't really see the point. At first it looked a bit like ff but then, giant keys and calling cimba and the genie from alladin to help you? what? I guess it just put me off totally.

Monty Mike
August 25th, 2005, 11:21 AM
It's actually a very inteligent game, despite the fact that it focuses on Disney characters (which put me off at first but not in the end). If you're looking for a good RPG or a challenging one, then I would certainly recommend it. There are guest appearances from the likes of Sephiroth (FFVII) and some incredibly tough bosses, the prior being one close to the end.

The game deffinately wasn't aimed at everyone, but for people who wanted a slightly different (more light hearted) approach to RPGs Kingdom Hearts is a great choice. You shouldn't knock it until you try it ;) and that's especially true in this case. I know a lot of hard-core gamers who loved it :D

Regarding Kingdom Hearts 2 what can I say? I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Dean
August 25th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Good point I havent actually tried it myself but if many people say it really is that good then maybe i'll give it a go.