Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

juzzza
July 8th, 2005, 08:21 AM
I didn't even know this was planned!!!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=10295

Maybe this is one example of where the movie will be better than the book?

Shehzad
July 8th, 2005, 02:43 PM
I'm not holding my breath...

peacelily
February 22nd, 2006, 03:24 PM
How are they going to manage to do Saphira better than the readers imaginations? It doesn't seem possible...

~claire~
February 23rd, 2006, 07:04 AM
Well I'm a big fan of the books so I am hoping that the movies will be just as good...as long as Stefen Fangmeier doesnt mess it up tho...

Reyna
February 23rd, 2006, 10:20 PM
I am almost as scared they will mess it up as i was about disney doing narnia. i love the books and it would be a waist for them to change everything just to make a movie. Although if the author is involved at all i don't think he will let them mess up, he seems to be very devoted to his books.

peacelily
February 27th, 2006, 11:31 AM
We could even end up with a set of films to rival Harry Potter! (Though not as long of course!)

Reyna
February 27th, 2006, 04:03 PM
as long as they are not like the third one, in my opinion they messed that one up. I do hope they make the movies though, can you just imagin Safira she would be so pretty, not to mention Arya.

peacelily
March 3rd, 2006, 11:03 AM
I don't like the person cast as Arya, she was fine in her other films but she won't look right in this one I reckon... Could just be me, but something isn't right about her...

hawtrawker64
March 20th, 2006, 03:21 PM
I'm just praying they don't ruin the book. After seeing the 4th harry potter movie, I was really turned off from reading the rest of the series... they just left out so much and - I don't know. The style of writing in Eragon is just much, much better. I know Saphira is supposed to be sapphire and such, but I imagine her differently - regardless of what the book says. Sadly, if I see the movie, it will ruin my view on it. But then again, I can see it the way Christopher imagined it and such. I don't know - I'm still debating about it.

thefalcon
March 21st, 2006, 04:13 PM
I was pretty anxious to see who they would cast as Murtagh....but now I'm OK-Garret Hedlund is my precious! I think that the movie is going OK so far...but I have little faith in Industrial light and Magic as the digital animators. They're not bad, but,(since i'm obsessed w/Lord of the Rings,) I think that WETA digital should have done it.

-a great website for movie updates is www.shurtugal.com. they have piccys of the Farthen Dur battle set, and some pretty cool pics of the Empire's soldiers, and of some Urgals.-