PDA

View Full Version : Timesplitters: Future Perfect!!!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Zanzibar
July 16th, 2005, 03:45 PM
As per kater's request, here's the thread. Now let's all brag about how far we've gotten and what we've achieved. I'm still at 78.whatever% as I'm playing Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and Final Fantasy II right now. Anywho, have at it. This truly is a great game so don't let this thread go under. I'm still recovering from my last failed attempt at inciting interesting conversation :( .

Onward!

Becks
July 16th, 2005, 04:19 PM
lol!!

Im on about 50-odd% now not much better but Im gettin somewhere!!!

I cant do the 'Cortez cant jump' or 'Queen of Harts' levels, shockin!!!

Solaar
July 21st, 2005, 05:22 PM
Aaahhhhhh... a TS thread.

I'm bumped up to 26% but I've got some killer stats. How is everyone's Arcade Awards?

I have 31.

Solaar
thinks its good

Zanzibar
July 21st, 2005, 09:22 PM
23 Arcade Awards. Not good, but I haven't been playing many custom arcade matches this Timesplitters 'round :D (as opposed to the six hundred something I have logged in TS: 2). I've been focusing on challenges, all of which I've completed, and story mode, which is also done (except for two-player, which I'm working on). Arcade League is another issue entirely. I have only fifteen awards.

As a bit of fun on the side (like green ketchup on your fries :cool: ), who's your favorite arcade character, hmm? Since my beloved Captain Snow didn't make the cut, I've jumped on over to that weird Mr. Fleshcage for pure craziness (a precious commodity that I covet. Mmm, craziness).

Becks
July 22nd, 2005, 08:26 AM
Ive got about 30 to 35,(cant remember, Im a bit der so...) most of them are good ones though there are a couple bad, everytime I play I always seem to get "I hit dead people" or "brain surgeon" I think....Ive barely done any of the challanges.....Ive barely unlocked any of the characters....

Solaar
July 22nd, 2005, 10:56 AM
I'm usually Arthur Aching... no particular reason thou. I've just unlocked a guy called 'Tin Legs' as well!

Favourite level?

Our deathmatches are nearly ALL Siberia - cos we get to drive a car round!! lol

Solaar
easily pleased

Becks
July 22nd, 2005, 12:26 PM
Yea, on siberia Ialways win, coz I drive the car thing around, but I also like the haunted hotel thing....

Solaar
July 22nd, 2005, 12:41 PM
Yeah the car is damn helpful - but I find I'm an absolute demon with the sci-fi sniper rifle!

The boys are always amazed at my long range shooting! :D

Now on 30.3% but I'm doing the story on easy which it says I need to do - althou I've already completed it using 2-player story... so I'm not unlocking anyone else.

Anyone unlocked the monkey gun??? I still don't know where you play with it or what it does?

Do I have to use custom weapons in arcade mode?

Solaar
the puzzled

Becks
July 22nd, 2005, 01:46 PM
Im totally crap with the sci fi sniper gun...I like the machine type one..Ive got the monkey gun, its like the mag charger...right....well it shoots out bullets(they could be bananas) like if you held the button down on a machine gun it shoots bullets out repertitively....thats what the monkey gun does, but you dont have to keep the button held down...I think thatys all it does, but Im not entirelly sure....

Solaar
July 22nd, 2005, 01:55 PM
Cheers Becks - that helps... sort of :D

From the old thread - has anyone got any platinum awards yet?

I got several on TS2 but I've only 1 on the new game - that was for an assault challenge that I failed first, then remembered it from the prior game and steamed it in 2 mins 20secs when gold was 5mins!!!!

Also, I'm really stuck on two of the challenges - the first is the zones challenge against the... mogs? moks? people where you have to keep your zones lit. Any help? Anyone?

Also, someone before me said they couldn't do that Cortez challenge where you throw the boxes thru the hoops. Hard as hell!!! Any help?

Solaar
the stuck