PDA

View Full Version : After A Writing Hiatus

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

St. Rapier
July 23rd, 2005, 11:13 AM
I posted a couple times several months ago, then i gave up on writing for a while to focus on other things in my hectic life. Well, summer came and i started writing again, and began to browse this forum again also. Hopefully i'll have time in between highschool and sports to get some work done. I just posted to introduce myself to the regulars here i guess.

If you would like to read a quirky little poem i wrote a while ago heres the link. I Promise You Treats (http://www.sffworld.com/community/poem/534.html) It wasn't quite what a couple of magazines were looking for, but i enjoy it.

If you have anything you want a seventeen year old's opinion on, message me and ill get back to you.

O, and ironically enough, im about to go out of town for two weeks (to alaska). i should be posting again by the 6 or 7 of Aug.

choppy
July 23rd, 2005, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the forums. There's a lot of people here with a diverse range of experiences - a lot to be learned.

I understand about time constraints. Life happens - even when you make time for your writing.