View Full Version : Book 1 of an Epic Series

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

TheChosenOnes
December 28th, 2001, 05:33 PM
Hi! I'm new here at SF & F.

TheChosenOnes (my user name) refers to the series I am writing. It's heavily infulenced by the epic fantasies we have all come to love. But it does not take place in a mystical world or different dimension. It takes place in contemporary times right here on Earth - in the USA.

It's planned to be a good deal of books. There are a planned eight series, each consisting of ten books. That adds up to eighty books! And I have an idea for a smaller, ninth series!

I'm just throwing the idea out there. If anyone is interested in learning more, or even reading the fic, you should either e-mail me at TheChosenOnes@utena.org, or go to the link below. That will take you to Book 1, which is going to be going through a massive rewrite in the next months. So keep in mind that is an outdated version, but it will give you an idea of plot and characters. Especially look at the prologue, dubbed The Legend. It explains some more longterm things I have planned, as well as background information.

Well I suppose that's enough of an intro to me and my story. I hope to become an active member of this wonderful community!

Here is that link: http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php?id=1993

On MediaMiner, I go by D-chan as you'll find out.

-TheChosenOnes

[This message has been edited by TheChosenOnes (edited December 28, 2001).]

wastra
January 15th, 2002, 08:57 AM
80 Books?

Isn't that a bit of........overkill?