View Full Version : Fantasy FPS Game

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Kanin
August 8th, 2005, 08:24 PM
I've haven't seen this about, although I could have missed it.

Check this out:

Project Offset (http://www.projectoffset.com/news.html)

Monty Mike
August 8th, 2005, 08:27 PM
All I get is an Error Message - "The system cannot find the file specified."

Kanin
August 8th, 2005, 08:28 PM
I think I got it fixed now.

Monty Mike
August 8th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Yeah, that fixed it.

I had a quick look over some pages and am very impressed. The graphics look incredible - one hell of a design team. I'll download the video tomorrow. Speaking of which, have you downloaded it yet?

Kanin
August 8th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Yes, and it is very impressive. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I've been waiting for a game like this. All the characters are done in cinematic quality.

Monty Mike
August 8th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Yes, and it is very impressive. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I've been waiting for a game like this. All the characters are done in cinematic quality.
Damn, I'm gonna love this. I'll get back to you tomorrow ;)

*heads off to bed*

Monty Mike
August 9th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Wow, just watched both "sneak peeks". They were slightly shorter than I thought, but still incredible footage. The graphics and technology used are far better than any I've ever seen - it all looks so life-like and smooth. Shame there wasn't very much gameplay footage, though. I guess they must have a fair bit of work left. Can't wait for this one! :D

What were your thoughts, Kanin?

kater
August 9th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Damn Sneak Peek 2 was out of hand, did you see the modelling!!! I'm not sure that even the next-gen consoles can render a whole game world at that level but if they do that game would be unbelievable to look at. At the moment it looks like an engine demo as the site says they are looking for investors but I bet it gets some serious attention and good luck to them, for three guys in a basement it's amazing.

Kanin
August 9th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Yeah, it's phenomenal. I would love to see it out on the next gen consoles. The character rendering is the best I've seen. The short gameplay that they showed was really good. That dragon swooping around was really cool.

Worstnightmare
August 10th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Woah, thats cool...better than anything else Ive seen!