View Full Version : Could they issue (---) on DVD

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Mojo is me
August 15th, 2005, 12:24 PM
I was eagerly scanning the list of TV shows now available on DVD. I am starting to buy them (do I wish I was rich enough to buy Star TRek: The next Generation--all seven seasons at once--but its over $500)

Anyway, I noticed a few shoulws I have not yet seen out on DVD and I though we could all suggest some. Who knows, someone from a studio may read this....

First, I'd like to see a DVD of all the Quark episodes. Yes, it was not that great but there are not many epsidoes so I'd like to have it.

Next, Fantastic Journey. I know it is really campy but I liked it also.

Next, the Flash TV series. It did not last long, but had very good special effects for TV. I am surprised it has not been issued yet.

I ws going to add Superman: The TV series; but I just found out it is being issued in October, 2005. The First season at least. I hope it is issued in b&w, as originally shown.

How about you others? Any Tv show--or movie for that Matter--that you'd like to see out but has not been issued?

Myrmidon
August 15th, 2005, 04:41 PM
I'm still waiting for:

Get Smart (TV)
You Can't Do that On Television (TV)
Howard the Duck (movie)

Shehzad
August 15th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Get Smart!!!!

I used to love that show...

Kanin
August 15th, 2005, 05:47 PM
seaQuest DSV

Dungeon and Dragons - cartoon show

High Mountain Rangers

Monty Mike
August 15th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Well damn, I was just writing up how much I'd love to see the Dark Crystal on DVD (having not thought about it for the past 10 years) and so I decide to check Amazon to see if it was in fact released as a DVD. And like magic it's there - the Collectores Edition, too :D So I'm ordering it now. I really loved it as a kid :D

Great thread idea, Mojo ;)

kater
August 15th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Space Above and Beyond - loved that series :D and also the full season of Point Pleasant which only got half way through before being axed :(

Kanin
August 15th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Space Above and Beyond - loved that series :D and also the full season of Point Pleasant which only got half way through before being axed :(

Space Above and Beyond will be released by Best Buy on Sept. 6th for $41.99

It'll be a purchase of mine as well.

kater
August 15th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Brilliant! :D I'd seen several petitions on the internet but thought it had come to nothing. Thanks Kanin :)

FicusFan
August 15th, 2005, 09:07 PM
I want ThirtySomething and China Beach to come out on DVD. I have seen talk about them being in the works but don't know if its true, or when.

There may or may not be an extended Director's cut that David Lean is finally involved in for the Movie Dune

The 1972 TV show Probe/Search

The 1970s BBC comedy that was actually on regular TV in the US in the 70's (at leas in Boston) called Doctor in the House about a bunch of interns at St. Swithin's medical school who are trying to survive their education and the head teach/doctor in charge of them, who is very stuffy and proper.

Eventine
August 15th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Ulysses 31 and Mysterious Cities of Gold. I want my nostalgia!