View Full Version : Catching your eye

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

kater
August 15th, 2005, 02:59 PM
I figured we needed a place to just chat about future releases and games catching your eye. For me personally the game I want to get my hands on is Prey. It's unlike any fps I've ever seen, the weaponry, levels and genre innovations are unique, it all looks stunning and there's some serious enemy AI gone into the mix by all accounts. You can download a stunning minute long trailer here: http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/downloads/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36999&subsectionid=1624

Enjoy :D :D

Dean
August 26th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Personally I'm looking forward to star wars battlefront 2 but also I've found out that it's coming out on psp so i'm planning on getting a psp and battlefront 2 :D

Draig
August 26th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Currently looking forward to a lot of games:

Fahrenheit (aka Indigo Prophecy) - An adventure/thriller.. it's a kind of interactive movie thriller.. Supposed to be a whole new kind of adventure game.

Shadow of the Colossus - Also an adventure game, but completely different type..

Resident Evil IV (for ps2) - This amazing horror/adventure/action game that is already available for GC but now also coming to PS2..

Burnout Revenge - Faster, more action, better graphics, more fun!

Black - FPS from the makers of the burnout series..

Okami - Beautiful (artistic) looking japanese adventure game..

These are just a couple of the games I'm looking forward to.. Can't wait 'till end of the year when the first of the next-gen consoles arrives (xbox360) ;)

Monty Mike
August 26th, 2005, 07:39 AM
I'm mainly waiting on a few:

Black & White 2 - the sffworld news story here (http://www.sffworld.com/news/167.html)

Shadow of the Colossus - It's only through a friend of mine that I heard about this game, but from what he's told me and what I've seen it looks amazing!

Final Fantasy XII - Whenever it may come.... :rolleyes:

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - a small sffworld news story here (http://www.sffworld.com/news/157.html)

Nice idea, Kater :)

Dean
August 26th, 2005, 08:10 AM
Yeah for ps2 i'm waiting for:

Resi 4-already got it on gamecube but ps2 version has new weapons and more assingment ada!

Burnout revenge-Yay!

Pro 5-can't wait for the graphics!

Prince of persia:3-Looks so cool. but can it stand up to god of war?

Draig
August 26th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Oops.. how could I forget :eek:

Pro Evo 5 (already playing winning eleven 9), but will go out and buy pro evo 5 'cause of the online-mode :D

FF XII

If PoP is anywhere near as good as GoW I'd be very pleased.. God of War is the best game I've played in ages!

kater
August 26th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Personally I'm looking forward to star wars battlefront 2 but also I've found out that it's coming out on psp so i'm planning on getting a psp and battlefront 2 :D

Absolutely at the top of my list, the trailer looks insanely good - all the new additions like being able to fly from your carrier to the enemy's, get out and just start fighting is staggering. Throw in being able to play as Jedi or Sith, more levels, the chance to kill Anakin (hopefully in Ep 1) and I can't wait.

Also waiting on Spore for PC, looks like a life-consuming game and something I will get round to writing an article on sometime in the near future.

Black and Okami are great calls, also The Warriors, SSX on Tour (although I wasn't a huge fan of 3), STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, Shadow of the Colossus and Resi 4 - it looks like being an expensive lead up to Xbox 360 :D

saintjon
August 26th, 2005, 08:58 PM
I don't know if it's coming to NA on the DS, but I hope to someday download Nintendo's Jump Superstars onto Revolution. It's like Smash Bros. only with characters from a good half of the anime industry (as in various titles from Shonen Jump like Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Dragonball, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure etc)

Faust
August 27th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Hm...well I'm waiting for Hellgate:London, FPS/RPG made by ex guys from Blizzard.I think they go by name of Flagship Studio.

New Elder Scrolls game will be great as well ,title is Elder Scrolls:Oblivion
I think I'll need some better stuff for my comp to run that beast ;)

Draig
August 27th, 2005, 09:49 AM
New Elder Scrolls game will be great as well ,title is Elder Scrolls:Oblivion

I only mentioned the games for the ps2 console earlier, but ofcourse there are some next-gen games I'm eagerly awaiting. Games that I'm nearly certain to pick up when xbox360 launches are:

- Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
- Kameo: Elements of Power