PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Legends

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Eventine
August 21st, 2005, 11:42 PM
I've been playing this over the weekend on X Box and am enjoying it.
Anyone else like it? I'vbe heard of people being disappointed by it.
Also, I realised that I don't know how to get my characters to fly - it doesn't seem to say how to do it in the manual. Can anyone point out how to do this?

Monty Mike
August 22nd, 2005, 08:35 AM
I played it briefly at a friend's house. It was pretty enjoyable, but not a game I'd play for a long time.

Regarding your question, only certain characters can fly (Gean, Rogue, Storm). They must first learn the ability and then by pressing triangle twice you can fly :)

EDIT: For more information you can check out this Walkthrough - http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/x_men_legends.txt

Dude
October 31st, 2005, 09:39 AM
I have both of the games, love it, but then I'm an x-men fan so that's to be expected, and in the second game, Gambit is actually the hardest, so this pleases me greatly!

cheese
November 10th, 2005, 11:07 PM
I love X-Men Legends. Though it doesn't have the best graphics its still a enjoyable game and I love just relaxing after school and playing it. Favorite character would have to be the Beast, Storm, or Wolverine. Like the multiplayer options so you can play with friends. Story line isn't too bad in both of them but in the first it is so annoying exploring the X-Men Mansion. I would rather just do the missions right away.

Eventine
November 11th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Tried the sequel yet?
I'm waiting untilit gets a bit older and cheaper until I get it

cheese
November 11th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Tried the sequel yet?
I'm waiting untilit gets a bit older and cheaper until I get it

No im waiting a bit too. Might get today though. I heard their were a lot of improvements in the gameplay though.