PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the shining force series, which one is your favourite?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Dean
August 24th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Do you like the shining force series? which character is you favourite? which game is your fav? I love the series and would love to hear your opinions on it and your best character stats etc.

Dean
August 30th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Is no-one interested? Oh well feel free please to discuss anything you want about shining force 1, 2, 3, whatever! It's up to you! I'd love to hear your opinions. It would be good to get this thread actually moving.(if ever :D )

Becks
August 30th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Okay, Ive never heard of The Shining Force series...

What genre are they?
What console ?
Are they old or pretty new?

Dean
August 30th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Wow a reply! Well It's an old style rpg and it came out on the sega megadrive before the third one came out on the sega saturn.It's a really good series, to anyone who hasn't played it i'd recommend it if you're into that sort of thing (sounds like no-ones played it from the amount of replies) :) .

snake0024
September 2nd, 2005, 07:48 PM
I've only played Shing Force: The Legacy of Great Intention, which was quite a good game, and from what I've seen, Shining Force Neo is also looking to be a decent game.

Zentron
September 2nd, 2005, 08:48 PM
I have Shining Force 1-3(all 3 scenerios of SF3), Shining the holy Ark and Shining Wisdom, all are amazing, the series is one of the oldest running RPG series.

My fave of the series is SF3 and Masqurin is my fave character, though Irene comes a close second.

Dean
September 4th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Cool, the original shining force for sega hasn't got the proper storyline so it's not as good as the one for the gameboy advance in terms of storyline but I still like the old style characters. Anyone heard of shining force II coming out on advance or ds? I haven't. and I must have it now! now!

Dawnstorm
September 5th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Only played the SegaMega versions; but loved them!

See my Avatar? ;)

Dean
September 5th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I've played shining force one for the advance but other than that I only have I and II for megadrive. Never played III :(

Zentron
September 5th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I've played shining force one for the advance but other than that I only have I and II for megadrive. Never played III :(Yer don't know what you are missing! It's the best looking, most totally engrosing one of the series, I love every moment I spend on it, always find something new, no mater how many times I play it.. pity they only released scenerio 1 here in the west, it would have destroyed all other the other competition if they'd released the rest. Oh, if you want to buy it now, becareful of using eBay to get a copy, you'll more than likely end up paying 100 for one.