PDA

View Full Version : Serenity - Any questions for Joss Whedon?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

daigoro
September 9th, 2005, 04:57 PM
We just got the oportunity to submit questions to Josh Whedon about Serenity.

Several websites will be sending in questions and he will try to answer as many as he can so there's no guarantee he'll answer all of them, but I guess it's worth a try. So if you have any good questions either reply to this thread or send them to me by PM by Sunday and I'll forward the questions to the Serenity people.

Hobbit
September 9th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Well a pretty obvious question would be that as the film is going to be a success, where next for the Serenity?

(Hasn't he got Wonder Woman lined up next? :) )

Hobbit

MindsEye
September 9th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Joss,

I have had the pleasure of attending two screenings of Serenity and I have to say that you crafted an amazing story! I WANT sequels!! That being said, if Universal gives the green light to a sequel (or two or three orů is it ok to be this greedy?), have the PTB mentioned an increased budget for you and your incredible cast and crew?

Mindseye (aka SpookyRiverFan)

Wulfa_Jones
September 11th, 2005, 09:47 AM
I like to ask him how bad he thinks X-Men 3 is going to be... so wish he'd done it instead of the bunch of freaks that are cocking it up now!

Eldanuumea
September 13th, 2005, 06:03 PM
I have no idea what the storyline is for the movie, since I do my best to avoid spoilers......but is there the possibility of creating a new show around some of the characters who will remain? Or is Firefly a magic, perfect moment of storytelling that should stand alone and un-added to?

milamber_reborn
September 13th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Is there even the remotest chance of a Season 2?
And what ever happened to the Buffy and Angel spin-off movies that were planned?

daigoro
September 14th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Have sent the questions now so we'll just have to wait and see if he'll answer any of ours :)

daigoro
October 2nd, 2005, 05:55 AM
Just added the Interview to the site, not sure if he answered any of our questions, but you can read all his answers here:

http://www.sffworld.com/mul/130p0.html