PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Jacquin!!!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

juzzza
September 12th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Always a pleasure to receive the latest copy of Andromeda Spaceways (http://www.andromedaspaceways.com) in the post... but much, much more pleasing when you see your mate's name on the front cover!

http://www.andromedaspaceways.com/images/cover20.jpg

Yep... Jacquin has the honour (or rather, ASIM have the honour) of 'The Rat Catcher' being the first story in issue 20 of Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine'. Well done dude.

That's two copies I own with SFFW members' work appearing in it... Rocket Sheep is my first, J, my second... awesome stuff.

Rocket Sheep
September 12th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Well done, Jac! And fancy letting them put your photo on the front cover! ;)

I think my subscription has lapsed. I haven't got my copy yet!

Dawnstorm
September 12th, 2005, 10:39 AM
*Doesn't wear a hat, so takes a bow instead*

Holbrook
September 12th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Well done J. :D :D

KatG
September 12th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Excellentey, Oz -- congratulations!

Radthorne
September 12th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Many congrats! (and yes, the cover resemblance is rather striking...) ;)

Rocket Sheep
September 12th, 2005, 10:20 PM
He said that about my andromeda cover too. ;)

Radthorne
September 12th, 2005, 10:53 PM
He said that about my andromeda cover too. ;)
That would be the one with the oh-so-very sheep-like person sporting blue jeans and waving a blaster-like thingy? :rolleyes:

Note to Jac: reminder to order those new spectacles...

Abby
September 13th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Congratulations, Jacquin! (But I still don't know your real name.)

Rocket Sheep
September 13th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Martin Austwick, Oz, to those that know him. Jac to those of us who like to think of him as a penguin.

Okay, Rad, the jeans were me... the rest was photoshopped because we all know I'm not blond, I'm not reasonably chesty and I never shoot alien oysters with a revolver. Drowning in a vat of balsamic vinegar does a much better job at tenderising them...

Actually, now that I look at Jac's cover again, I wonder where Hereford Eye is... because that looks amazingly like an alien olive wading thru a flood of martini...

...and I'm beginning to wonder if ASIM bought a whole series of alien appetiser/aperitif type covers in a bulk discount...