What channel and time, might I enquire?

Solaar
August 10th, 2005, 02:08 PM
8.30 channel 4.

Solaar
the tv guide

Wulfa_Jones
August 10th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Yep, UK viewers can watch 3 episodes tonight. On channel 4 they are going to have the season openers (sadly split up by Big Brother... :( ) and then the 3rd episode will be on E4 at 11pm.

Will only watch the first 2 as otherwise I'll have nothing to watch next Wednesday!

Based on the trailers it looks pretty weird.

Holbrook
August 10th, 2005, 04:30 PM
By the time channel four had crammed over 10 minutes of adverts into the first half hour, the first break some 12 minutes into the program, I had lost interest.

It broke the tension totally and after that wandered about

I have abandoned it..... it's already lost me...

Leiali
August 10th, 2005, 04:32 PM
I thought the first episode was excellent. Bit scary and definitely Twin Peaksy....have to wait another half hour for the next installment. Adverts were annoying but not unexpected as it has been hyped up for ages and it is apparantly a world wide hit. I wonder what the viewing figures are?

Erfael
August 10th, 2005, 04:44 PM
You lucky, lucky people. I have to say, I really enjoyed the first season of that show, even though the plot moves at dirt speed.

Hobbit
August 10th, 2005, 04:45 PM
I thought the first episode was excellent.

Ditto.

There might be fewer adverts on the showings on E4 and at the weekend, but they are really annoying - that and bloody Big Brother shoved in the middle....

I can see why this might be one to watch on DVD. :mad:

Anyone else notice that the pilot is also in Alias (also produced by JJ Abrams)? :)

Hobbit

Monty Mike
August 10th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Well I'm about to head back for the second episode. The first one's got me really intrigued - like what the hell are those things in the trees? Robots, Dinosaurs?? I'll probably watch all three tonight :D

Great film quality and acting. Definately not a low-budget production ;)

I know it's already been mentioned, but the only downside was the four breaks throughout the one hour showing, kinda annoying :o

Iskaral Pust
August 10th, 2005, 07:03 PM
People bothered by the ads, just tape it and watch it later, fast forwarding past the ads.