View Full Version : Ok, who is going to admit they are going to see W & G

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Holbrook
September 26th, 2005, 01:54 PM
That is Wallace and Grommit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit.

Well I am, I have been waiting for this for years. Wallace and Grommit on the BIG SCREEN! A full length adventure!!!!!

BeardofPants
September 26th, 2005, 02:34 PM
That is Wallace and Grommit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit.

Well I am, I have been waiting for this for years. Wallace and Grommit on the BIG SCREEN! A full length adventure!!!!!

I saw it a week or so ago, and it rocked my socks off. :)

Evil Agent
September 26th, 2005, 06:35 PM
I can't wait! :D

(They should have done this a long time ago, instead of that 'Chicken Run' movie!).

Dawnstorm
September 26th, 2005, 08:09 PM
This is the first?

In Austria the one with the sheep was a cinema release. Quite popular, too. :confused:

ArthurFrayn
October 10th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Orange for Halloween. ;)This feature is entertaining and loveable.
I liked it fine. Plenty of monster movie riffs for fans of the old films.A larger cast than usual for a W&G film. Ralph Fienes is one of the voice actors.
Definitely fun and worth seeing.

Hobbit
October 10th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Mentioned it yesterday in the films and TV Forum.

Rather than repeat myself for a change: highly recommended for all ages.

(And it's Number 1 in the US boxoffice charts, I gather - not officially out here in the UK until Oct 14th).

Hobbit

Severn
October 10th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I can't wait! :D

(They should have done this a long time ago, instead of that 'Chicken Run' movie!).

Hey! What was wrong with Chicken Run? Chicken Run was great: 'I don't want ta be a paih, I don't laik paihs.'

And yeah, I'll probably see W & G. Heh

Gildor
October 10th, 2005, 07:15 PM
I believe on an island where this was advertised in a bus shelter, they had to remove the word rabbit, as it is believed to be cursed on that paticular island, rabbit were believed to have caused several accidents! ( forgotten which island now, dang! ) so its now called Wallace and Grommit and the Curse of the Were bunny! heheh!

Seriously this is true! Unless i dreamed up the whole thing.

Will probably not get to see it, though i do have a stash of free cinama tickets to use up!

BlackCauldron
October 13th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Heck yeah I'm gonna see it! I've heard good things so far, and I love their shor films.

Evil Agent
October 13th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Saw it 2 nights ago. It was awesome! I'll probably see it again.