PDA

View Full Version : Lost chat.

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

jeremy
October 17th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Anyone gotten into the new season? What do thinks gonna happen next? What a killer show, finally something that doesn't such on TV.

Monty Mike
October 17th, 2005, 03:08 PM
I stopped watching them after the first 6 episodes of season one (now I regret it of course) :D

Naturally I don't have much to say, but try these threads:

http://www.sffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11578

http://www.sffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11579

Wulfa_Jones
November 16th, 2005, 01:56 PM
I know there is a current thread but that's on season 2 and I ain't that far yet....

Lost is driving me nutty! I love this show! I've resisted downloading the rest of season 1 and the start of season 2 and even from reading stuff about it on the internet (hence not posting this in the season 2 discusion).

However... the other day I came across some information on wikapedia about Lost that's got me near salivating to know what happens. I won't mention it here but it seems season 2 starts to mix things up a lot more - giving more clues etc.

Can't believe they've only supposed to have been on the island for a month... (where we are up to in the UK anyway!).

jeremy
November 16th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I know it drags a little but tonights gonna be killer.

Iskaral Pust
November 16th, 2005, 02:51 PM
I've gone off Lost a bit about halfway through the first series. The mysteries just don't really interest me any more and a lot of the episode are too fluff filled. Scripting is a bit dire at times too. However, I'll continue to watch, I did enjoy the first couple of episodes and I'm hoping it'll pick up again towards the end. Plus there are occassional moments of genius :)

Hobbit
November 16th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Go to Season one thread to discuss - see link above- or Season two thread if you're lucky enough to be there yet. (See other link above).

Thread closed to avoid confusion.

Hobbit