PDA

View Full Version : Jumping the Gun: Prt. II

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Merancapeman
October 27th, 2005, 08:53 AM
I could barely decide where to put this thread, considering the fact that it balances on several different themes.

Silly question: Who does one e-mail when one wishes to inquire about, for instance, reviewing for a game magazine?

For a time, I wish to write reviews for a magazine or something of the same caliber. From there, I'll find out more about what it will take to write a game in itself - AKA: plot/storyline. Now taking into account the fact that one cannot simply go all out, write, and pray that some major company will fall in love, what would you recommend? I come to this site for advice because I know you all have good feedback, no matter how much or little you say. :D

Next stop: Movie scripts!

KatG
October 27th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Don't know much about movie scripts, but I do know that Abby and some others around here work in the gaming industry, so maybe they can help. But I think you can just contact a gaming magazine about submission requirements for reviews, write something on spec and see if you can get in that way. Or see if you can write some for websites.