View Full Version : Need help with book search

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Mythic Wanderer
October 29th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Hi,
Can anyone help me out, I'm looking for a trilogy of books about a group of aliens 'rabbit like' who have decided to colonize the earth. They send a ship to earth, by the time they get to earth, they realise its inhabited as humans are in the middle of world war II.

They hide themselves and study the humans from a distance, they are eventually found by some children. Later on in the series they then become known to the humans in general as the aliens are now looking for somewhere to settle permenantly.

I do remember that they were originally a very violent species, now they use some form of ritualistic combat and are very into personal space. They channeled their violent tendencies into very graphic art depicting their violent history.

I think the books were published around 16 years ago. I'd like to read these books again.

Archren
October 29th, 2005, 05:22 PM
OK, the first book you're looking for is "Quozl" by Alan Dean Foster. However, I'm not aware that it is part of a trilogy. Maybe it was originally three novellas; if so they are all collected in this book. I love it, it's a really fun read. Enjoy!

Mythic Wanderer
October 29th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Thanks very much, I'll enjoy reading Quozl again.