PDA

View Full Version : best rpg characters ever!!!!!!!!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Jumbo Frendie
November 2nd, 2005, 10:33 PM
:) Sup people whos your fav rpg characters and possibly your most hated aswell.

Well my fav character was definitely Aeris in ff7 i spent all this time trainingv her up and suddenly WHAM Sephiroth ran a great long sword through here i was honestly close to tears mostly due to the fact that i had sdo many good items equipped onto her.

terminus est
November 3rd, 2005, 02:58 PM
I like Minsc from Baldur's Gate. The big retarded fighter with his pet hamster. He always made me crack up.

Shehzad
November 3rd, 2005, 04:51 PM
Minsc from BG/BGII, Deekin from the Neverwinter Nights expansions and the Nameless One from Planescape: Torment.

Ah, and HK-47 from KotoR!

Gildor
November 6th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Oooh I fancied Bastila from KOTOR, what a babe!!! :D

Plus in NWN when you could get a foxy female character to take all there clothes off, brilliant fun making them run around in there underpants ...

Spoiler for Latter NWN expansion

The appearence of the fallen Aribeth in Undrentide, Gods above that black armour, considering how annoying she was at the start of the game. some transformation, vastly prefer the sexy evil blackguard ... :eek:

Shehzad
November 6th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Most do, Gildor!

Zentron
November 7th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Masqurin from Shining Force III Scenerio 1!! Irene coming close second!!!

Monty Mike
November 7th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Everyone in FFVII and X :D

Seriously. I'm such a fanboy :p

Eries
November 9th, 2005, 03:28 PM
The best rpg character ever for me has to be Cloud Strife! He's strong and very cute ;) !!

Jack
November 10th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Yuri from Shadow Hearts and Shadow Hearts: Covenant
The Ring Spirit from Shadow Hearts: Covenant <-the most hilarious character I've ever seen in an RPG.
Auron from FFX. And come on, monty mike, you know that Cloud and Yuna are just terrible characters. At least terribly voice acted. Yuna's "yes" alone nearly ruined the entire game for me. Auron, however, with the "This is your story!" lines... gave me chills!

Really the moral of this story is PLAY SHADOW HEARTS COVENANT! It is the most criminally overlooked RPG in the history of video games! Not to mention the most laugh out loud funny game I've ever played, except for maybe Sam and Max Hit The Road.

And if you don't believe me, visit ffonline.com forums, go to the role playing adventures forum, and behold the Shadow Hearts Cult, a group of rabid gamers obsessed with SH1, SH2:C, and the upcoming SH3: The New World, I believe it is called.

Mock
December 6th, 2005, 04:19 PM
HANDS DOWN, HK-47!