View Full Version : Help finding a film

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

drunkenmonkey
November 22nd, 2005, 09:20 AM
Hello all,

I've been trying very hard to find information for a film I've seen advertised whilst in Canada in August of this year. The problem I have is I have no idea what its called and I can't find anything on the net so have come to you guys for help.

Brief synopsis:
It's been billed as the next sci-fi/fantasy trilogy/epic.
It's a classic battle of good vs evil. With players from each side trying to effect the inhabitants of earth and make them good or evil. Although neither side is allowed to directly effect humans. So the badies patrol the day to make sure the goodies don't make people do good deads and the goodies patrol the night to make sure the badies dont make people do evil deeds. etc etc...

As you can see this is very woolly and inexact but hopefull someone out there can point me in the right direction. I've seen the film advertised on the net and clicked a link so I'm sure I'm not simply going insane although this is also possible.

Any help would be welcome...

Take it easy

P :confused:

Gildor
November 22nd, 2005, 11:14 AM
It kinda sounds like Nightwatch, that Russian film. Though i've not seen it, i've read that a few members around have. Perhaps a search would reap some rewards ...

Leiali
November 22nd, 2005, 12:54 PM
It kinda sounds like Nightwatch, that Russian film. Though i've not seen it, i've read that a few members around have. Perhaps a search would reap some rewards ...

Yep, sounds like it to me too. I've read two reviews (Guardian/Empire) with opposing opinions on it, so if anyone here has seen it, and doesn't do any spoilers, can you let us know what you think? I'm curious how such a vast seeming plot can be sustained without being fragmented.