PDA

View Full Version : The Archangel Chronicles

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

C.E. Grayson
May 27th, 2002, 07:13 AM
Part five of the Archangel Chronicles is up today.

Thanks to all who have emailed me to comment on the series so far, mostly positive and constructive.

A word about the series . . . This is not a novel being posted up in chapters whenever I finish with them. This is written to be an online serial, and I have no plans to have it published in another form. It exists because I wanted to tell stories about these characters, and because this was the best available format to tell the kind of stories I would like to tell.

The series is written in arcs. The first of which, Ancient Skies, should be completed in episode 7. Ideally these would be numbered on this site according to arcs, but so far it's not. (Ancient Skies would then be Archagel 1.1 - 1.7) But that could get confusing, so the other way is probably best. http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/smile.gif

Anyway, I'm hoping to expand the readership and get some feedback, which will then be utilized in future installments, if appropriate. My new schedule should allow me to produce an installment every six weeks, so part six should be up around July 15th.

Questions? Comments? Complaints? All welcomed . . .

C.E. Grayson