View Full Version : Star Wars 6 movie box set

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Vooloc
December 8th, 2005, 05:10 PM
bet yous were thinking i was about to announce it was out or something...lol
sadly i am merely asking if anyone else knows when it will be out ?
or if they have even heard it will be coming out ?, im sure it will though
ive deliberatly waiting for the 6 movie box set and not bought any of the others,
the definitive box set !!

Evil Agent
December 8th, 2005, 09:36 PM
I don't understand why anyone would choose to wait. What's the point? There are new versions all the time, and there will continue to be, for a long time. There will be no 'definitive box set'. In fact, the only DVD versions ever available are already altered and changed from their original releases...do you consider those 'definitive'? And just this week, they re-released the original trilogy, in packaging slightly different from its release two years ago. Why not just buy it.. otherwise you're going to be waiting many years... for no good reason at all.

Vooloc
December 8th, 2005, 10:21 PM
because i want all 6 in one box set.
they can change em as much as they want after that, im not worried about versions and all that, just a nicely packaged 6 movie set is what im waiting for.
i dont even care for all the changes he keeps making anyway.
ill just buy the first 6 one that comes out and leave it at that
like your icon btw

Yankeessuck221
November 25th, 2008, 11:51 PM
We've got a rare Sunday post for you with a bit of new Star Wars DVD news. At the Celebration III convention in Indianapolis this weekend, George Lucas let it slip that a new DVD box set of all 6 films is in the works, possibly to include an all-new bonus disc containing deleted scenes from the original trilogy. Expect no further changes in the films themselves. In addition, don't look for a high-definition release of the films in 2007. Lucas also confirmed that the digitally-screened version of Episode III will be slightly longer than the traditional film version. You can click here to read more at The Force.net. Note that the story contains what some may consider to be a slight spoiler about the upcoming film.

This is a quote from movie forum. There will be a 6 movie set in the near future. no exact date or even year but it won't be that much longer...I can't wait.