PDA

View Full Version : Where to post work for critique. . .

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

AskPik
December 12th, 2005, 11:58 AM
The students in my English class are working on fantasy short stories. I thought it would be neat for them to post their work on this site, so they can get feedback. I am a new member and am unfamiliar with the ins and outs of this site/process. Would it be better if I posted their work from my personal page and wait for people to read and post comments? OR Should I post their work as a thread in a forum for people to read?
I should make note that my students (all 6 of them) do not have interent access. For this reason, I will be their "middle-man" for posting purposes.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Expendable
December 12th, 2005, 12:37 PM
The best way to do it is to click on "Stories" above, that's our Community account. You'll have to register your forum account to activate it. You can then post the stories your class wrote there. Remember when posting your stories there to change the status from "Draft" to "Published".

Each student's name should be at the top of the story, so we know who we're critiqueing.

Then after you've posted your class' stories come back to the Writing Forum and post a critique request, giving us links to the stories.

If you've got any questions, just ask them in this post.