View Full Version : games that youve been waiting for

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3

Cwass
December 15th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Kingdom hearts 2: ever since i played the first one, i hav ebeen waiting for the second. now it is coming out in march (US) and i cannot wait. i jsut replayed the game, and watched the special ending which is a preview of the second one....WOW is all i can say.

Final Fantasy XII: i just bought dragon quest VIII and it comes with a playable demo of FFXII and it was cool. though i am not so sure i like the new style for fighting, the graphics are unmatched, and the stor is quite good.....and duh, FINAL FANTASY:)

sorry i havent been here for a while, lots and lots of school work. but im donw next week so im back in full swing.....good to be back

Dean
December 15th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Since I played POP:Warrior Within i've been waiting for The Two Thrones. I got it when it came out (UK) and completed it. It's good but not as good as I thought. I've been away too but i'm glad to be back aswell.

cheese
December 15th, 2005, 06:12 PM
I have been waiting for World of Warcraft the expansion. Highly anticipate that one. Also am looking forward to Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. A good title for gamecube to end on.

kater
December 15th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Prey, I've been waiting years for what has always seemed to be just a crazy ride with some of the most daring effects that any company has ever tried.

Deku
December 16th, 2005, 09:24 PM
I'd have to say the Pokemon Diamond & Pearl editions for the Nintendo DS, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and possibly the next chapter in the Guildwars series

Edit: Although no details have been confirmed, I think that any advance on the Golden Sun series - be it GBA, DS or Gamecube would top all of the above games I mentioned.

~claire~
January 3rd, 2006, 09:55 AM
Twilight Princess, I've waiting for it for AGES! I don't know when it comes out but I'm SO going to get it when it comes out, if ever.
It's going to be great! :D

cheese
January 3rd, 2006, 10:35 AM
Twilight Princess, I've waiting for it for AGES! I don't know when it comes out but I'm SO going to get it when it comes out, if ever.
It's going to be great! :D

Yeah it has really nice graphics..It looks awesome. When Link enters the Twilight Realm he turns into a wolf!!..Anyways im looking forward to Gears of War, and the new Ghost Recon game.

~claire~
February 11th, 2006, 04:40 AM
Mario and Luigi Partners in Time for DS, it came out yesterday! I'm gona get it today as I've been waiting for AGES :D . Because my magazine just said 'February' not the exact day or anything, and I've just found out about it coming out on the day my school's half term break starts! :)

cheese
February 11th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Here is my Xbox 360 list im looking forward too:
Ghost Recon Advanced Fighter-Comes out end of February or beginning of March
Too Human-Not sure when released
Gears of War-The in game action trailer looked brilliant!
Prey-Stunning Graphics, another first person shooter
Oblivion-Looks good as well, RPG
Fight Night Round 3-So realistic
Burnout Revenge-It will be fun

Shehzad
February 11th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Neverwinter Nights 2 is now well and truly underway. The early shots look stunning, and if the toolset is as robust and easy to use as the Aurora set, it will be another great game.