PDA

View Full Version : An Average Day

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

goose-girl
December 17th, 2005, 03:49 PM
(anyone who wants to can join in here!!)

An average day in an average week in an average month in an average year in an average decade in an average life. How very very average. my names Gina. nice to meet you. Oh yes very nice and pleasant and NORMAL. as is my existence. one could hope that wishful thinking could change the past and make it dissappear, poof, gone, and instead something adequately nondescript takes its place as to not upset the parents. one can only hope. but as yet no such thing has occured. terrific. can someone please do something about that? oh yeah one huge stinking no. all i ever wished for was a nice childhood, with a pleasant adolesence that mostly avoided blemishes and then a nice moderate job with an equally moderate wage to pay for a modest little house in the middle of anywhere close enough to a pub to get away with the odd pint or two on the weekends. not too wild to keep peace with the neighbours. alas. it was not to be. oh no. my life has been one stinking excitement from beginning to, well, now. as from the minute i was born i've been passed around from weirdo to weirdo who thought they could handle me. wrong. they could not. not even i can handle me. as, you can obviously see, when i was born i was born blue. not a lack of oxygen blue or a nice healthy pink colour. blue. with violet hair. pretty average huh. but then why believe me.

tordot
February 3rd, 2006, 04:08 PM
Being blue ain't as freakish as it sounds, though. I'm never in want of attention, especially from the guys. Is digging a blue chick a fetish? If so I'm the only game in town. But nevermind me, let's talk about the corpse in my basement. What the hell am I going to do with it? Chop it up? Bury it? Mummify it and stick it in a corner? I'm open to suggestions...but nothing stupid like calling the police.

goose-girl
February 8th, 2006, 04:09 AM
They soo wouldn't understand. First there would be disbelief then criticism and threats. I so don't want to go there. How would they understandf that I hadn't meant to kill the dude. He was just getting on my last nerve you know! Even then I didn't want to kill him. I just thought i'd teach him a lesson, one that he woudn't forget...involving the bread knife...nine times. ok ok ok I know i'm really in the dog house here but it was a crime of passion! He was a freaking pervert and I was just itching to take him down a few nots. I guess i can happily say now that he's down and staying down.

tordot
February 8th, 2006, 11:37 AM
What do you know? The filthy little pervert has a big wad of cash in his pocket, and I thought he was just excited to see me. I could do with a bit of fresh air. Think I’ll go shopping…deal with the body later, not like he’s going anywhere. Where to go, what to buy?

goose-girl
April 1st, 2006, 02:59 PM
Shoes! No-one can have too many pairs of shoes, not even a blue freak like me!! hmmn, now what to get first: high heels, boots, high tops, sandals... ah retail therapy. Gets me all relaxed you know. Hits the spot just right. So you know i'll just drop these into my bag and be going...got a lot more shopping to do.

catsrule1
April 6th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Neatly hidden in the dark shadow of the corner recess and totally invisible to those around, the assassin watched the sad, blue girl wander by, clutching packages of what appeared to be some type of cheap, gaudy clothing. Contracts had carried him to various and interesting worlds in the past, but this world seemed to have little redeeming value. He shook his head in disgust. This was neither a heroic epic, nor involved a true heroine. He would waste no further time here, nor a fate-arrow to end this one. If he could still find the next shiftgate in time, he would relax in his own bed tonight. On the morrow, someone would die for wasting his time on this wild goose chase.