PDA

View Full Version : Zelda: Twilight Princess

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

NinjaPenguin
January 24th, 2006, 05:37 AM
I am so much looking forward to play this game! I have dowloaded 3 trailers and 1 half hour of gameplay! I can't stop watching them! The game is so beautiful, and it will definitly be the best Zelda game...ever!
But on one of my trailers Link becomes a werewolf :eek: and looks really cool...
Anyway I just wanted to check if i'm the only Zelda freak here...personally i think it's the best game series ever made...(yes i love nintendo ;) )

~claire~
January 24th, 2006, 07:37 AM
hehe lol, you're not the only one! i luuurve zelda soo much, butt the official nintendio magazine has gone!! nooooo!! bibi NOM! farewell

yeah, twilight princess is gona rock! i don't think they have releaseded when its gona come out yet in the UK, but i'm really excited!

the screenshots are really amazing and the trailer was spectaculer! the wolf bit looks really good, and in the nintneod mag they said that one of the trailers ( i cant remember which one it was) was just someone playing the game and recording to on a camcorder!!

good to know that some people are keeping up the nintendo faith!

claire

NinjaPenguin
January 25th, 2006, 05:36 AM
Yaaarh..another faithful Zelda/nintendo follower!! Everybody is playing ps2 or xbox..not that there is anything wrong with those...Nintendo has more nostalgia...and more characters that has been there for a longer time..anyway..i just like nintendo more hehe..

yeah Everything about twilight princess looks awesome..i look forward to many happy gaming hours....

~claire~
January 25th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Totally, I mean, have you seen those sweet trailers?! Twilight Princess must have the best graphics ever seen on GameCube! The birds at the start of the E3 trailer were pretty weird though! The game is likely to be the darkest Zelda yet, the details of when its going to be realeased havent come out yet but I check every day ( I do not actually check every day, that would be sad)
And with over 70 hours of gameplay its gona last ages!

http://www.zelda.com/universe/_img/game/legendzelda/set4/ss5.jpg

Of course there's nothing wrong with X-Box and PSP fans, even though they are both basicly the same conole in a different box. But thats only my opinion.

Yeah, lets name classic nintendo charcters lol:
1. Link
2. Zelda (quite obviously :D )
3. Samus Aran
4. Star Fox
5. Pokemon

I can't think of any more now.

cya
claire

NinjaPenguin
January 27th, 2006, 01:01 PM
I am quite disapointed...Mario isn't mentioned at all on your list. :p
It's actually quite ironic how many times Zelda(or her descendant) has to be saved by the clutches of Evil Ganon(dorf). but hey..every time she becomes a damsel in distress..we get another game! :D

cheese
January 28th, 2006, 12:29 AM
I cant wait for this game to come out..!!!!!...I love zelda games..I think I own everyone out so far. I love the trailer and screen shots of this game so far. Though I own a xbox 360 I am obviously going to pick up Zelda Twilight Princess.

~claire~
January 29th, 2006, 03:44 AM
I am quite disapointed...Mario isn't mentioned at all on your list. :p

As I said, I couldn't remember any more at that particular time :p

But Mario would definatly be on my list though, Super Mario Sunshine! Woo!

You own all of the Zelda series, Cheese? Wow, I've only got:
Wind Waker,
Ocarina of Time
" " Master Quest
The Minish Cap
Oracle of Ages,
And thats it! I haven't got many but hey ho. :p

Here's a link on Zelda: http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=fce85fe2-688f-4276-a3c2-84e0f270ab8b