PDA

View Full Version : God of war

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Drop of love
January 28th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Am I the only one obsessed with this game?

kater
January 28th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Nope :) I've completed it several times and still find myself going back for more. I think the storyline is epic and the way the deveopers went from a story like that to a fully fleshed game that offers something fresh for the action genre is incredible. It was easily my fav game of 2005 :D

Drop of love
January 28th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Is true they might make a movie based on it?

kater
January 29th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Tbh I haven't heard anything concrete on that, it seems that every successful video game with a half decent story is being talked about as a potential movie. I think it'd be interesting to see what they'd do with such a conversion and it would definitely give the next game an extra push, but at the moment it seems like hot air.

Drop of love
January 29th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Is there any word about a sequile to the game?

kater
January 29th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Have you completed the game? In the extras there is a small story about Kratos younger brother who died but became powerful in the bowels of Hades underworld and vowed vengeance on Kratos. It's suggested that this will be the story arc for the second game and from what little has been doing the rumour mill, it seems the sequel will be on the PS3. I can't confirm any of that though.

Drop of love
January 29th, 2006, 08:48 PM
I can't get past the watter passage of Pandoras temple. :(

kater
January 30th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Tell me which bit specifically and I can help you :)

Rob B
January 30th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Easily one of the best games I've ever played. It is right up there with Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

The graphics, gameplay and story were amazing. My only problem was that you couldn't use the 360 view the way you usually can for PS2 games.

Dean
January 31st, 2006, 04:22 PM
I agree that it's easily my favourite game of 2005 but I just can't do god mode :( I'm only got just past Medusa.