PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Force.

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Keyoke
April 7th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Anyone got this game yet? I just bought it the other day, and I have to say it's friggin Fantastic! It's a super-hero Genre game.. Tatical game, you control up to 4 hero's in a variety of enviroments (City, Caverns, etc). You can customize/create your own hero, or use pre-existing ones. (Though, the pre-existing ones you have to use for a variety of missions as the story follows them).

Excellent game, one of the best I've played in a long time. Also, for those folks with slower machines, I am running the game on a old PII350, 256 Ram, 32 Meg Video card, and it's playable.. Gets sluggish at times, but, hardly a pain..

Keyoke

DarthV
April 8th, 2002, 05:34 AM
I played the demo and ended up laughing my ass off http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/smile.gif OUCH! The game looks fantastic... and very very campy... looks like a great game.

milamber_reborn
May 5th, 2002, 04:50 AM
Read a review and it looks great. Heard of City Of Heroes? It's Freedom Force in full totally sweet 3D.

Giroth
August 21st, 2002, 02:00 PM
I do!

It's reaaally cool!:D

Nero
August 23rd, 2002, 07:58 PM
I'm in! How much does it cost?

Carmichael
August 30th, 2002, 10:54 PM
I tried the demo this afternoon at school. Can't say that I'm particularly impressed.

kahnovitch
September 2nd, 2002, 03:15 PM
I've played the demo and found it quite entertaining.
Very reminiscent of the old Batman series with Adam West with all the camp "KAPOW!" style effects, and the speech Captain Freedom comes out with when he smites a bad guy.
Not something I'd run out and buy as soon I could, but I'll definitely look out for it in the second hand section at the local computer games exchange in coming months.