PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still play the original Pokemon for gameboy?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

gollumbells
March 30th, 2006, 03:17 AM
I have just started replaying pokemon blue for gameboy, i have been on and off it for ages. i have about 30 lvl 100 and over 255 hours gameplay. ive been trying to get some mates to start playing it again because it feels like its been a waste of time. i have noone to test my skill against, but when everybody was playing it i was the best. since then i have kept on training and become better. I need someone to challenge to prove i am the master.

anyway does anyone still paly this game (redr blue yellow) if so and are stuck or have any queeries or want a team rating post replies. (i understand i am sad for playing this game, but it is ao addictive. there is always something to do)

Broken Skies X
April 6th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Well, every now and then I may pick it up and play it, but usually not to get that many pokemon to level 100, after a while, i just move on to another game, whether it be pokemon or something else, like Kingdom Hearts 2. Which im playing right now xD

Solaar
April 7th, 2006, 01:52 AM
My kids are playing Red and Ruby and my missus has got... sapphire?

I got hooked on the game when I bought her a Gameboy and must have racked up 30+ hours, but now I can't look at the game without getting that sinking feeling in my stomach...

My son is the Pokemon guru - he restarts and restarts game after game whenever he gets bored or gets stuck. I can't do that...

He does it just to find out what happens if he starts with a different Pokemon...

Solaar
mind-numbed

mrwizard
April 7th, 2006, 11:12 AM
I wish I still had gameboy!! I have an old school Nintendo (from wayyyy back in the day) that works, but you have to know how to properly blow the dust out of the machine, and you usually have to smack it a few times...

I still love it, though. Duck Hunt forever.

gollumbells
May 2nd, 2006, 09:12 AM
Thats where all the great games are from. mystic quest, starwings, mario karts and mario in genral. nintendo would be lost without mario

Solaar
May 16th, 2006, 02:07 AM
And... now I've just re-started PokeMon Sapphire. Stupid games... I've got quite far thou!!

Solaar
and his level 30 Combusken

gollumbells
May 19th, 2006, 06:51 AM
Ahh well. we all feel the call of the game. i shall carry on again in training