PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I'm sneaking into church late...

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

visualfoundry
March 30th, 2006, 05:16 AM
Greetings all. The title for this thread came to me because I've been writing sff as a hobby for some time now, but really never sought out any online resources for my hobby until recently. I feel as though I should have been involved in the online aspect of writing for a long time now, learning the trade from those who know what they're talking about, thus the name of the thread. I'm glad to see such a well built, well maintained community for writers. I've discovered several others, but none that fits my needs and personal tastes as well as ssfworld. I'll do my best to be an active part of the community and lend my two cents where it's wanted :p

-VF

P.S. I read all the introductory threads, so you need not worry that I'll post a 500k page manuscript in a thread here. I already started filling up my allotment of story space in the community area though:D

Dawnstorm
March 30th, 2006, 06:14 AM
Welcome, visualfoundry.

Nice name choice. :)

MrBF1V3
March 30th, 2006, 10:27 AM
. . . learning the trade from those who know what they're talking about . . .

You're not supposed to tell us we know what we're talking about, it might go to our heads:D .

But it is true, there are a lot of helpful people here, and a lot to be learned.

B5