View Full Version : Ghost Hunters

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

mrwizard
April 10th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Anyone watch this show? It's on Sci Fi and is a reality show about these guys that are plumbers by day and hunt for ghosts/paranormal activity at night...

I think it's pretty cool...it's got some spooky things mixed in with the normal reality tv drama...my fave.

Anyone else watching this season?

Sophia
April 11th, 2006, 03:38 AM
watched some of a previous series but was a bit put off because they seemed to focus on themselves and making the show, rather than the actual paranormal events occuring.

Is this series any better?

mrwizard
April 11th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Sophia, this is the first season that I have watched consistently and I really like it so far. The first episode was at an old Tuberculosis hospital in Kentucky and they had this digital imaging of a four foot tall "object" moving across the hall...pretty freaky.

There tends to be some inner-TAPS drama, but I think that makes the show more entertaining - makes some things continuous from week to week. Anyway, I think it's pretty good...you should give it another chance :p

Sophia
April 12th, 2006, 03:41 AM
Oh i see... maybe its a re-run then??

I guess some parts that i saw before did make me smile :D

I'll have a look on sci-fi and try and catch a couple more ;)

mrwizard
April 12th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Sophia, it's on SciFi tonight at 9/8c... :D And just so you know, you can get episodes on iTunes, too...(there's even a best of GH on there as well, and I think it's for free).

I'm pretty excited, because tonight's episode is gonna be back in Jason's hometown where there have been reports of some "haunting" activity...

Is anyone else watching/gonna watch??

mrwizard
April 19th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Hmmm, no one else is watching? Sad :( I really like it and there's a new one on tonight! Any GH fans out there?!?!?! ;)

TayTootje
April 20th, 2006, 04:45 AM
Never heard of it, sounds interresting tho...

mrwizard said:
you can get episodes on iTunes, too.

How? Podcast?

mrwizard
April 20th, 2006, 09:05 AM
It's a good show...I recommend it.

If you go to iTunes (to the Music Store) and go to TV Shows then SciFi you can find the shows listed there and you can buy them each for $1.99...plus you can get the Best of Ghost Hunters for free if you want to see what they're all about!

I downloaded that but haven't had time to watch it yet so I'm excited to sit down & watch when I get a free second!

ezchaos
May 2nd, 2006, 09:22 AM
I watch this show from time to time. The reason I enjoy it is because the Ghost Hunters take a mainly scientific approach to their investigations. Many times they walk away from alleged hauntings with little or no evidence. If they do catch something on tape, they go back and try to reproduce it. From what I've seen, they don't really deal with mediums or psychics which is another plus.

mrwizard
May 4th, 2006, 11:21 AM
I totally agree, ezchaos!!

By the way, did you (or anyone else) catch last night's episode?!?! It was seriously one of the (if not THE) best episodes I've seen...

They went to a lighthouse in Florida and all of them had personal experiences, PLUS they caught a lot of compelling audio & video evidence.

Totally intense, anyone else catch it?