PDA

View Full Version : The 'Lost' Game - the Hanso Foundation...

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

funky_fantasist
May 8th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Can't believe I'm the first one posting this here - Is anyone else sucked into the 'Lost' interactive game yet?

When Season 2 aired here in the UK last week there were adverts during the commercial breaks for something called the 'Hanso Foundation' - I guess they just seemed strange to me - really new-ageish and/or SF. So I looked them up on the web.

The website is: www.hansofoundation.org

And in the UK there was a phone number to ring (for clues!) 0800 66 66 40

Apparently it is a joint project between all the networks that contribute to 'Lost' and the writers. The plot of the game will apparently not ruin your enjoyment of the show BUT there are clues (I think during the breaks, as before AND the credits...)

It's great fun if you loved games such as 'Myst' and 'Riven' (or so I've read...)

Anyone else involved yet?

Funky

PS: I do not have my password for Persephone so I haven't got very far...

crazylion7
May 30th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Apparently it is a joint project between all the networks that contribute to 'Lost' and the writers. The plot of the game will apparently not ruin your enjoyment of the show BUT there are clues (I think during the breaks, as before AND the credits...)

It's great fun if you loved games such as 'Myst' and 'Riven' (or so I've read...)

Anyone else involved yet?

Funky

PS: I do not have my password for Persephone so I haven't got very far...

Mate! i have discovered this and have read a lot about the Hanso site in other forums... i log on occasionally but cant see much recently thats new!!??

The password for Persephone is ' breaking strain ' - have fun with this!! :)