PDA

View Full Version : Who Is The Best Super Hero??

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

shiz4u2nv
May 26th, 2006, 10:16 PM
WHO is the best super hero in the universe?? from astro boy to......a superhero whos name starts with Z.... who do you think is the best and why???

in my personal oppinion it has to be batman!!!! he rox!!

Wizz
May 27th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Captain Caveman! :D

cheese
May 27th, 2006, 12:09 AM
Dude, Captain America owns all superheroes. Its a fact :p

ArthurFrayn
May 27th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Superman ...is...was...and always will be.

kater
May 27th, 2006, 08:22 AM
I'm going to move this to comics and second Batman.

kahnovitch
May 27th, 2006, 09:28 AM
The Hulk.

Put him in a cage-combat, bare-knuckle fight with anyone and I think you know who'd win.
May have a bit of a stalemate with Superman, but for a mortal it's hard to top a huge, green, giant berserker.

Second choice would Spiderman during the "Venom" days.
Embrace the dark side Pete!

shiz4u2nv
May 27th, 2006, 09:22 PM
dudes you all suck apart from kater you rock... batman rox he could kick superman's the hulks and captian america's asses withut even breaking a sweat! hes a million dollar playboy by day and a sexy crime-fighting bat by night! you cant beat that!! hes even smart enough to wear a mask to hide his identity un like some... *cough superman cough*

cheese
May 27th, 2006, 09:42 PM
C'mon..Superman's personality is bland and flat. In a battle out between superhereos he would get beat. He has no resistance to magic and psychic attacks, and he isn't particularly fast. He also has been beat by Batman on multiple occasions (The Dark Knight Returns), and he has a weakness to sonic powers (DareDevil) ..Man..I feel like a geek for posting this :D

shiz4u2nv
May 27th, 2006, 09:46 PM
ll c'mon dont u watch the justice legue?? batman is smart he keeps a piece of cryptonite in his awsomely cool belt of gagets (whuch superman doenst have) to keep superman under tabbs!!! ha put that in your pipe and smoke it! lol mann i think i can offically call myself a geek aswell but im a girl... i shouldnt know this much according to stereotypes.... hmmm lol;)

ArthurFrayn
May 29th, 2006, 01:55 AM
I don't care about powers and how they match up with other superheros-I think that's really dull-I only care about the character and what he's about.
Superman is the essential original superhero archetype. He's been flexible enough as a character to have gone though multiple incarnations.

Batman the nocturnal vigilante, is the other archetype. Also very flexible.

Most other superheroes are variations of these two. I like them both, but right now I'm into the concept of Superman.